CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Never Give Up!

Assalamualaikum & Greetings…

Here I am continuing with my writings. So, the result of UPU has been announced. Congratulations to all my friends who got the offer for foundation be it in UKM, UM or any other university. I got the offer for diploma in chemical engineering in UiTM. At first, I was totally upset with the offer. I started to think negatively about my own future. Perhaps I was in unstable emotion. Of course I was so green with my friends since they got the best offer for their own. What about me? Hmm. Never mind. I can’t keep this unpleasant feelings playing with my mind. I need to get rid of them. Start to think positively. There will be something precious waiting for me. I just need to have faith with Him. He does His jobs very well.



Wan Jadda wajada. Wa Man Zaro’a Hasoda

Those who attempt, they will get their rewards. Those who cultivate, they will attain their profits.

P

0 comments:

not only u