CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Assalamualaikum & greetings...

I have been thinking over and over again about my own future. I decide to pursue my education in matriculation level in Kedah Matriculation College. I remember that the result for the scholarship under PETRONAS will be announced on 7th May 2010. The registration for matriculation will be on 10th May 2010. So if I receive a call or message from the sponsorship unit of PETRONAS on the good news of the scholarship, I certainly will not go into matriculation. If not, I will keep going on with my plan. I will be waiting for the result for the scholarship under MARA. If I get the offer from MARA, I will quit matriculation and start my foundation later for my oversea program. Hopefully I will be able to get both and later I will decide which one will be accepted and rejected. Frankly speaking, I adore for the scholarship under PETRONAS. Even though during the EduQuest Camp, they said that even the PETRONAS’s scholar still not have 100% guarantee to be recruited under PETRONAS but yet I believe that being a scholar under PETRONAS has a higher chance compared to the others for the recruitment. So I do hope that all of you can pray for the best of my own. Keep praying and waiting. ^^

0 comments:

not only u